Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Skull A Day.


I think all these blogs about doing something once a day (A Collection a Day) are really interesting, but how time consuming it must get.  Skull a day is interesting because they use every medium imaginable and create such interesting pieces. I choose the lace one because I have been using lace for some of my designs at work and it popped up on google images.  The tape one because it amazes me when an object looks like another object.
Skull A Day-check them out.

1 comment:

  1. Skull-a-day was my inspiration for my daily doodle blog www.thedoodledaily.com Noah got me going on the right track and I have posted a new doodle every day for 455 days so far. I love creating something new and posting it daily.

    check out my blog and follow on twitter @thedoodledaily

    All the best
    Warren
    The Doodle Daily

    ReplyDelete