Monday, March 14, 2011

TimeCrafters and Hublot watches!

On Friday I went to TimeCrafters press breakfast at the Mandarin Oriental over at Columbus Circle. I got to hear about the first annual Luxury Watch Show, on May 14-15. You can register for the show online or you can buy a ticket at the door on May 14-15.

I met up with a nice representative from Hublot and she walked me through some of their fabulous designs. These are my top 4, but there are so many to choose from, I would suggest going to the site!

I will be attending the TimeCrafters Luxury Watch Show pre-press show on May 13th, so look forward to lots of fun photography!

1 comment:

  1. Hublot is one of the youngest and most easily recognized brands in the prestigious watch making world. Hublot watches have a handmade quality and their attention to every detail continues to thrill luxury buyers all over the world. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete