The menu consisted of:
- Homemade Cavatelli pasta with a spicy tomato sauce
- Lamb chops with the chef's Daddy's sauce, which consisted of a mixture of delicious ingredients I can't remember off the top of my head (tomato based)
- Milan-born and vivacious Micol Negrin made it a very enjoyable and educational class with cleaniness being top priority. (note: she was not on the menu)
- A multen lava chocolate cake with a fresh whip cream topping.
- 2 classes of wine, one white for the pasta dish and one red for the lambs.
My explanation is not doing it justice and I would say you should try it out to get the hands on approach to cooking. We definitely make a better homemade tomato sauce that will knock your socks off.
Check out Rustico Kitchen here.