What you will need (for 2 servings):
- 1 pepper (I prefer red or orange, green don't have enough punch for me)
- 1/2 yellow squash, chopped
- 1 bag of cous cous (we use the kind you boil up water, pour and top with lid till it is solid, about 5-7 minutes)
- 2 Thin n' Trim sausages, we use the Buffalo Chicken (we like it hot)
- 2 garlic cloves
- Mrs. Dash's extra spicy seasoning
Get the cous cous out of the way, boil some water, place the desired amount of cous cous in tupperware, boil water and follow instructions on bag. Cooking the other ingredients; turn stove top on low in medium sized pan, sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon olive oil, wait for heat to kick in, mince up garlic, let simmer for a second, letting the delicious aroma fill your house. Add in chopped pepper and squash. Chop up the sausage, place in pan and let everything simmer together for about 3-4 mins on medium heat. Plate; one scoop of cous cous, and a heaping serving of everything that is in the pan. Sometimes we add a dash of Frank's Red Hot Sauce cause "I put that shit on everything."