Thursday, January 19, 2012

Failed New Years Resolution:(

So this year has taken off running. I have so many ideas and things I would like to accomplish, problem is I try and do them all at once and once again my little blog has gotten neglected. 13 days in. I am trying to stick with the New Years resolution but it is going to take me some time to get used to this additional part of my agenda.

My husband's 30th birthday was what threw me into a tissy and I missed a few days, due to redecorating the whole apartment, taking on an amazing dish for the birthday party, making some artwork around the apartment and just figuring out our goals in this new chapter in his life.

That said, I got a grasp on reality and will be blogging every week day, categories will be established and I will have so much fun doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment