- French Bulldog, preferably one that is adopted from here.
- Beautiful single heart ring. Brooklyn's finest catbird; solid 14k gold and only $92.00 (hint hint men!)
- Hunter Rain Boats, there is nothing like them in New York on a rainy day. (Zappos is good for that, here.)
- Is an adorable blazer I found while googling "pink blazer," the article below said "out of style." So I laughed and put it on here. There is one similar but not equal to the coolness of the one above here. (Anyone sees a cute pink one, let me know)
- Love this bag and pop of teal, this brand has an adorable back story about 2 young girls that grew up in Amish country and ended up in CA with their own collection. Check them out here. This bag reminds me of this awesome Rebecca Minkoff.
- Truth be told, our transmission just blew so this would be amazing. However, we have a bad track record with Jeeps and homeless people sleeping in them.
Last but not least the font choice is Lobster and it is awesome.