Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What I am working on Tuesday.








With my Dad being an amazing handyman (taught me everything) and our obsession with HGTV, we decided an apartment facelift, after 3 years, was necessary.  We are still in the process of doing the bedroom. This is the start of it. Coco really helped a lot with the painting, we call this her "bear stance," it's pretty much the best thing I have ever seen.

For renovation- we bought this paper from Tempaper (about a year ago) to fit inside the amazing molding we have in our pre-war apartment building in Astoria. I bought an Espresso brown paint with primer over  an eggshell base from HomeDepot and used that as the framing color. Just remember to measure, I unfortunately did not and we ended up with one frame full and the other empty. The length of this amazing paper is about 57' so make sure you get enough to cover your space.

Update: Finally finished the wall in the bedroom (bottom pic), don't mind the yellow hue to the image. Our lighting in our apartment is not the best:)

No comments:

Post a Comment